FUGE (a Lifeway ministry) is a week long camp for Middle and High School students. There are locations all over the US throughout the summer. The week is filled with fun recreational activities, Bible study, and worship! It is really a blast and a life changing week with other students in God’s word!
Details for the University Hills FUGE Summer Camp:
- Dates: July 6-11, 2015
- Location: North Greenville University (7801 North Tigerville Road, Tigerville, SC 29688)
- We will leave on a bus from UHBC on Monday July 6 at 10:15am and return on Saturday July 11 at 1:00pm.
- Cost: $280 Total ($50 deposit due in January 2015 to the UHBC Office or Cindy Behling)
- The FUGE form (available after January 15) must be notarized and submitted with a copy of your insurance card (if available)
- Students have the choice of either Mfuge or Centrifuge. The only thing this changes is for Mfuge the student leaves for part of each day on a team to do a local mission project in the city (the student chooses their mission tract: working with children, construction, evangelism, etc). Centrifuge students will be doing recreation and tract times (dozens of options) while Mfuge students leave campus with their team. Please indicate MFUGE or Centrifuge when deposit is turned in.
- Follow @UHBCFUGE on Twitter!
- We are still in need of adult leaders to chaperone so if you are a parent and would like to go as an adult chaperone please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want a 30 second snapshot of a week at camp?
Describe your life in a sentence. What is your life all about? What motivates you? What helps you? What are you building your life on? What are your dreams and passions? What did you wake up thinking about this morning? There is only one person big enough and worthy enough to be your everything. Can you say this: “Jesus is my life“?
I want to invite all middle and high school students to join me as we study Romans 12 together on Wednesday nights at 6:15. The aim of this study is to answer the question: “What does it look like when Jesus is our everything?”
Parents: reFresh Fellowship
Sunday, April 6 @ 4pm
Calling all parents of youth! Come to the Student Center next Sunday to enjoy some time…
•Being refreshed as we rest in the Gospel together
•Getting to know other parents while we munch on some snacks
•Discussing ways the Student Ministry can partner with you in discipling your students
•Hearing about where we’ve been and where we’re going
•Finding out ways you and your student(s) can get plugged in
It’ll be refreshing! You’ll definitely want to be there! See you then!
DNOW is a FREE event where students come together and have a good time going deep in God’s word! This year it is for any Middle School, High School, or College student interested!
The theme is CITIZENS: Gospel-Centered Unity. We will be studying the book of Philippians through the weekend to see what it has to teach us about “living as citizens of the Gospel of Christ” (Philippians 1:27).
Even though this event is free we need you to sign up so we know how many to prepare for! Think you’ll come? Register right here… It’ll take less than a minute!
Wednesdays at 6:15pm in Ignite on January 15, 22, and 29th we will be studying what the Bible says about Heaven, Hell, and the Return of Christ. The aim of this study is that students would live here and now with an eternal perspective.
Every Sunday at 9:15am the students and their leaders gather in the Student Center and study the Bible in small groups. This is a great way for students to get plugged into the student ministry and the Bible. We are using the Gospel Project as the curriculum for these small groups. More info about the Gospel Project can be found at gospelproject.com.
DNOW weekend is approaching fast! Set aside this weekend to join the youth in seeking the Lord together. If you are a parent interested in hosting students in your home this weekend please email Bo at email@example.com!
FUGE is a great summer camp when students dive deep in God’s word and fellowship. This year we will be attending the July 7-12th camp at North Greenville University. The cost is $300, with the first $50 being due in January as a deposit. Your spot will not be guaranteed unless the deposit is paid in January. Please turn in your money to Cindy Behling. If you would like to receive a scholarship please talk with Bo or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“CROSS exists for the global purpose of magnifying the kingly majesty of Jesus Christ. Our focus is on all the unreached peoples of the world where Jesus is not worshipped as God and Savior.
To that end CROSS aims to mobilize students for the most dangerous and loving cause in the universe: rescuing people from eternal suffering and bringing them into the everlasting joy of friendship with Jesus.” (crosscon.com)
Will you pray for these 8 UHBC Charlotte Reach students attending the Cross Conference in Louisville, KY on December 27- 30:
FUGE @ North Greenville University
July 7-12, 2014 ***note that this is a different week than last year***
Cost is $300, first $50 is due in January as a deposit. Turn money into Cindy Behling. Please let me know if you’d like to go but need assistance. Scholarship money is available.